first visit forms
Schedule an appointment 336.378.1421
504-j east cornwallis drive greensboro, nc map
Covid-19 Safety Updates
Hello Children's Dentistry of Greensboro Families!
We are glad to let you know that we are open again full time on Monday the 18th of May, and are ready to continue serving your children with safe and excellent care once again. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we have made several changes to our office to meet and exceed the new safety protocols recommended by the CDC and ADA. However, please don’t worry about our changing CDG too much, as everything we have routinely done in the past to provide your family with a positive dental experience will remain unaltered.
Thank you for familiarizing yourself with the following updates prior to your appointment at our office.
● YES - you can still sit with your child at each appointment
○ UPDATE - one parent only please
● YES - you can still schedule multiple siblings at one appointment
○ UPDATE - please do not bring children who do not have an appointment
○ UPDATE - each family in the office will be assigned to one side of our hygiene bay to promote social distancing between families
● YES - all CDC guidelines are being followed safely for patient safety
○ UPDATE - additional safety measures for sterilization specifically related to COVID-19 have been invested in and are in place this includes
● YES - Surgically Clean Air, and additional air quality equipment are on-site at CDG
● YES - our team has received additional safety training related to COVID-19
● YES - we will utilize social distancing on check-in/check-out to help ensure your safety
● YES - routine scheduling and reminders are continuing as normal, check-in updates are new
○ UPDATE - please check-in at our kiosk at the front desk, you may also call us from your car when you arrive
○ UPDATE - once checked-in at the kiosk or by phone (no messages please) you may choose to wait in your car, outside the office, or in the waiting room if unoccupied by another family
○ UPDATE - once you receive your ‘text’ from CDG signaling it is “your turn”, please enter CDG and you will be greeted by our friendly team member
● YES - we appreciate you and your children wearing masks upon entering the building
○ We are not providing masks, so please remember to bring your own
● YES - our team will be wearing masks and gloves, and any gloves worn outside of the clinic area will always be clean and unrelated to dental care
● YES - every family present in our office will have already passed the COVID-19 screening/diagnostic questions that day, and this includes Dr. Hisaw and entire CDG team
The entire CDG team would like to thank you again for your patience during the time we were closed due to the recommended state guidelines. Should you have an urgent dental need or any question about these changes, please contact Dr. Hisaw as he is still available 24/7 to serve your family just as before COVID-19.
At CDG we are confident that your family will still enjoy our best practice standards for safety, infection control, and most up-to-date dental care available today. Your family is important to us, and we are grateful for the continued opportunity to care for your family’s dental needs.
We look forward to seeing your family very soon! ~ Dr. Hisaw and the CDG Team